Paulie Quote
The Wolf
2009-01-20 21:37:35 UTC
They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine.

Can someone point me to an online definition os "pootsie? I can't find one,
is it Italian or Jersey slang?
Judge Mental
2009-01-20 22:02:04 UTC
Post by The Wolf
They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine.
Can someone point me to an online definition os "pootsie? I can't find one,
is it Italian or Jersey slang?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pootsie

But I prefer pootitank:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pootitank
Dick Hertz
2009-01-20 23:42:10 UTC
The Wolf
2009-01-20 23:49:55 UTC
Joseph S. Powell, III
2009-03-09 00:05:31 UTC
Post by The Wolf
They ate pootsie before we gave them the gift of our cuisine.
Can someone point me to an online definition os "pootsie? I can't find one,
is it Italian or Jersey slang?
.........."Putzi"? (Adolf Hitler's "possible homo-boyfriend" during the
roaring 20's?
n***@gmail.com
2019-06-23 23:47:15 UTC
Puzzi is a form of puzzo: stink or foul smell
I can only imagine they were going for the ‘eating garbage’ angle when he said it. Not the best choice of words, but again Tony and his crew messed up words and phases constantly.