Nancy Pelosi ... is she a GILF?
**Bigstick**
2009-05-18 03:41:01 UTC
I think she is.
Just the mere thought of unbuttoning that pantsuit, injecting a wad of my
conservative jizz in that liberal black hole of hers ... gives me a decent
chubby.

--
"Time, not space, limits our view of the universe.
Beyond a certain distance, light hasn't had time to reach us yet since the
-NASA
M'Balz Es-Hari
2009-05-18 04:51:55 UTC
http://youtu.be/nxE33lfTi_Y
I think Barney would be more your cup of tea.
**Bigstick**
2009-05-18 05:21:28 UTC
Post by M'Balz Es-Hari
would be more your cup of tea.
Barney and Hari.
Sounds like a TV show you'd see on LOGO.
-NASA
M'Balz Es-Hari
2009-05-18 14:09:38 UTC
Your idea of 'Must See TV', no doubt!
**Bigstick**
2009-05-19 01:00:52 UTC
Post by M'Balz Es-Hari
Post by **Bigstick**
Barney and Hari.
Sounds like a TV show you'd see on LOGO.
Your idea of 'Must See TV', no doubt!
Absolutely!
Seeing you taking it up the poop chute from ol' Barney Fag!
Not so much for an experienced "catcher" such as yourself.
But quality entertainment none the less.
-NASA
Izzy Mandelbaum
So... you're saying you like to watch gay porn?
Scott A Gilbert Atlanta SAP guru
2009-05-22 17:05:47 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
Seeing you taking it up the poop chute from ol' Barney Fag!
Not so much for an experienced "catcher" such as yourself.
But quality entertainment none the less.
Where can I see that, it sounds HAWT!!!

Scott A Gilbert
Big Al
No, she's a GELF (genetically engineered life form) from Red Dwarf fame.
Scott A Gilbert Atlanta SAP guru
2009-05-22 17:04:32 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
I think she is.
Just the mere thought of unbuttoning that pantsuit, injecting a wad of
my conservative jizz in that liberal black hole of hers ... gives me a
decent chubby.
http://youtu.be/nxE33lfTi_Y
I would eat her right in the middle of the road!!!

Scott A Gilbert
s***@gmail.com
2012-11-14 09:34:13 UTC
I think she is. Just the mere thought of unbuttoning that pantsuit, injecting a wad of my conservative jizz in that liberal black hole of hers ... gives me a decent
"Time, not space, limits our view of the universe. Beyond a certain distance, light hasn't had time to reach us yet since the beginning of the universe."-NASA
Would LOVE to see three HUGE black cocks stuffing her at once..... That way we don't have to listen to her bullcrap!!!