Why do you guys hate Noah so much?
2***@students.bsd-ri.net
2018-03-20 18:24:54 UTC
I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
Jr.
he got beat up alright and is maybe dead
n***@gmail.com
2019-01-14 15:13:57 UTC
He was clearly a fag. Bad casting, or perfect...
It was cringeworthy almost on how corny he was with the way he acted.
Theres a reason why he wasnt in anything else.
s***@gmail.com
2020-04-23 06:03:45 UTC
I think he is one of the characters the audience is supposed to
identify with. Like 1st and 2nd season Christopher, he is the
audience's window into the mob world. Of course he is on the toolish
side, but every RA I knew in school was a tool. He doesn't deserve to
die or even get beated up, especially by some knucklestein like Jackie
Jr.
1) The kid playing him can't act.
2) I really don't think he knows how gay he comes off.
3) If you're going to play someone as irritating as Noah, you've
got to have SOMETHING that makes you watchable. Michael Imperioli has
charm, Aida Turturro has genuinely made me laugh, David Proval last
season had a believability and intensity that made him as fascinating
as a snake. This kid just makes you want to MAKE HIM STOP TALKING.
He could set civil rights back fifty years.
4) You think anyone could IDENTIFY with this putz? What audience
would that be? Rich gay smartass twenty year olds?
yeesh
art
I whole heartedly agree.