John Doherty: Your opinion of Romney please
Dick Hertz
2012-05-21 03:20:02 UTC
Just curious as to what people thought of him as MA governor.
John Doherty
2012-05-25 13:30:58 UTC
Post by Dick Hertz
Just curious as to what people thought of him as MA governor.
He was s decent technocrat , sort of the GOP Dukakis, if you will. ;-)

I'm hoping he'll be the GOP Dukakis in November, as well. ;-)

Of course, the platform that won him the election here is just about
100% opposed to what's won him the GOP nomination (pro gay rights, pro
abortion rights, in favor of restrictions on assault weapons, etc.).

& almost as soon as he'd won, he began touring the country running
under the radar for president. In doing so, he would routinely mock
the only electorate that ever voted for him. So I expect if he wins as
President, he'll start a world tour telling everyone how out of touch
& whacky the people of the USA are.