Franklin Mint whaa??
Licorice Tattoo
2006-05-01 02:11:57 UTC
What was Tony talking about sitting there with Juliana, where he says,
"Yeah you should see some of my collection. The Franklin Mint", and
she says, 'You're kidding..." What was he talking about?
Tonester
2006-05-01 02:16:27 UTC
Post by Licorice Tattoo
What was Tony talking about sitting there with Juliana, where he says,
"Yeah you should see some of my collection. The Franklin Mint", and
she says, 'You're kidding..." What was he talking about?
http://www.franklinmint.com/

In other words..."you should see my collection of cheesey trinkets I bought
mail order"
Vegetable Lasagne
2006-05-01 05:07:05 UTC
Post by Tonester
Post by Licorice Tattoo
What was Tony talking about sitting there with Juliana, where he says,
"Yeah you should see some of my collection. The Franklin Mint", and
she says, 'You're kidding..." What was he talking about?
http://www.franklinmint.com/
In other words..."you should see my collection of cheesey trinkets I
bought mail order"
Like Carmela bragging about her Lladro when AJ's girlfriend's parents had
Picassos
CliffB
2006-05-01 05:22:31 UTC
Post by Tonester
Post by Licorice Tattoo
What was Tony talking about sitting there with Juliana, where he says,
"Yeah you should see some of my collection. The Franklin Mint", and
she says, 'You're kidding..." What was he talking about?
http://www.franklinmint.com/
In other words..."you should see my collection of cheesey trinkets I bought
mail order"
My favorite's the Goombah Chess Set.

There actually could be a good gag Sopranos Chess Set. You got T and
Sac the kings and their queens (although Vito might want in on that
action), the various soldiers and lots of spare pawns.
Vegetable Lasagne
2006-05-01 05:36:55 UTC
Post by CliffB
Post by Tonester
Post by Licorice Tattoo
What was Tony talking about sitting there with Juliana, where he
says, "Yeah you should see some of my collection. The Franklin
Mint", and she says, 'You're kidding..." What was he talking about?
http://www.franklinmint.com/
In other words..."you should see my collection of cheesey trinkets I
bought mail order"
My favorite's the Goombah Chess Set.
There actually could be a good gag Sopranos Chess Set. You got T and
Sac the kings and their queens (although Vito might want in on that
action), the various soldiers and lots of spare pawns.
I'll go down McDougal Street and check next week. There's gotta be a set like
that.
CliffB
Ah, yes. I used to play down there, and at a few shops on Thompson.
j'adore
2006-05-01 18:13:01 UTC
Post by CliffB
My favorite's the Goombah Chess Set.
There actually could be a good gag Sopranos Chess Set. You got T and
Sac the kings and their queens
Thing is, a Ginny Sac chess queen would need a whole 'nother board
just for herself.

jd
Flagstaff Frank
2006-05-01 18:32:31 UTC
And that board would tip over
CliffB
2006-05-01 18:41:59 UTC
Post by Flagstaff Frank
Post by j'adore
Thing is, a Ginny Sac chess queen would need a whole 'nother board
just for herself.
All the pawns could be Tootsie Rolls.
Post by Flagstaff Frank
And that board would tip over
Not with Baccala and Janice as Rooks and fat Tony holding down the
King's fort.