Silvio
DF
2006-03-27 06:18:22 UTC
Maybe it was just his expression tonight when Carm was leading him into T's
room, but it occurred to me that he looks like an adult version of Eddie
Munster.
Van Chocstraw
2006-03-27 07:15:22 UTC
Does that make Meadow Woof Woof?
9***@jetable.org
2006-03-27 09:27:44 UTC
Ignore this poster. It's a troll.
JJ
2006-03-27 12:55:03 UTC
That's funny. To me he looks like that guy from the E Street Band.
Coconut
I thought he looked like that guy from the 5th Dimension..
Vegetable Lasagne
Mr. Mxyzptlk?
Steve
2006-03-27 16:05:11 UTC
Post by DF
Maybe it was just his expression tonight when Carm was leading him into T's
room, but it occurred to me that he looks like an adult version of Eddie
Munster.
I've always thought he looks exactly like Howdy Doody, particularly
the hair.
--
Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address.

...Lane Olinghouse
Sparky Spartacus
2006-04-01 08:43:15 UTC
Post by Steve
Post by DF
Maybe it was just his expression tonight when Carm was leading him into T's
room, but it occurred to me that he looks like an adult version of Eddie
Munster.
I've always thought he looks exactly like Howdy Doody, particularly
the hair.
If Syl wakes up in the hospital and says "Hey kids, what time is it?"
you get 10 gold stars.

Joseph S. Powell, III
2006-03-27 19:02:52 UTC
Kinda looks like dat frooty-lookin' guy singin' along side with Springsteen
in that Glory Days video.....
Munster.
Stu Gotz
2006-03-29 01:35:00 UTC
Post by DF
room, but it occurred to me that he looks like an adult version of Eddie
Munster.
Yeah, and he's also a spittin' image of that guy who sings with Southside
Johnny and the Asbury Jukes. Hmmmm...and he also has a strong resemblance
to that guy with the Disciples of Soul. Very suspicious, indeed.