Silvio..., he's wearing it!
The Mullen
2004-09-07 19:30:28 UTC
That's got to be a syrup he's got on his head. Anyone else agree?
Its da jackeeettttttt
2004-09-07 19:50:14 UTC
Post by The Mullen
That's got to be a syrup he's got on his head. Anyone else agree?
They're all having their Mrs. Butterworths and eating the same old shit---
they're wearing it!

============
"OHHHH what a BIG MAN you are! Heyyyy, lemme buy you a pack of gum I'll show
you how to chew it...OOOOF!"
Pisano
2004-09-07 22:12:00 UTC
On 7 Sep 2004 12:30:28 -0700, just when I was wondering if there may
be some action with that ass in later episodes...,
I think it's one of Morrie's wigs.
The Mullen
Bel and Morrie are broke!
John Cestone
Because it was tested against hurricane winds?
Pisano
Well . . . it's outlasted Ralphie's.
The Arranger
2004-09-08 23:21:00 UTC
Post by The Mullen
That's got to be a syrup he's got on his head. Anyone else agree?
It reminds me of the hair on "Davy and Goliath."

The Arranger
Its da jackeeettttttt
2004-09-09 00:08:26 UTC
From: "The Arranger"
It reminds me of the hair on "Davy and Goliath."
Next thing you know, Sil is losing his balls at the Executive Game to Gumby.

============
"OHHHH what a BIG MAN you are! Heyyyy, lemme buy you a pack of gum I'll show
you how to chew it...OOOOF!"
John Cestone
2004-09-10 17:23:02 UTC
From: "The Arranger"
It reminds me of the hair on "Davy and Goliath."
Next thing you know, Sil is losing his balls at the Executive Game to Gumby.
"OHHHH what a BIG MAN you are! Heyyyy, lemme buy you a pack of gum I'll show
you how to chew it...OOOOF!"
And yelling at that cheesefuck Pokey to get him another sammich.