METALLICA MUSIC ON SOPRANOS.
p***@gmail.com
2016-12-24 14:52:11 UTC
I'll reply on a 16 year old forum thread! Late to the soprano party by a few years lol. My roommate at the time of airing was very adamant about having it quiet when this show was on. I kinda flew threw the seasons the last couple weeks but I noticed an episode where sil and Tony are in the back room at the Bing and you can hear Metallica's cover of The Small Hours from the garage days cd faintly through the wall.
r***@gmail.com
2017-11-14 22:37:16 UTC
Hands down. Metallica you are the best band in the world. Who the he'll wouldn't want there music on a tv show.