Jack In The Box ... or McDonalds??
**Bigstick**
2011-11-15 15:30:40 UTC
Driving around town at 3:00 in the morning?

A little hung-over?

Can't decide between an Egg McMuffin or a Big Mac?

McDonalds will not allow it!

THEY will decide, you fat bastards!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/mcdonalds-menu-meltdown-657903

**BIGstick**

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and
asked Him to forgive me.
M'Balz Es-Hari
2011-11-16 01:19:56 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
Driving around town at 3:00 in the morning?
A little hung-over?
Can't decide between an Egg McMuffin or a Big Mac?
McDonalds will not allow it!
THEY will decide, you fat bastards!
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/mcdonalds-menu-meltdown...
**BIGstick**
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and
asked Him to forgive me.
What a fucking retard!
All the more reason to head to Jack in the Box - 1) They will serve
you breakfast or burgers any hour of the day & 2) nothing better than
a Breakfast Jack when you're drunk at 3 in the morning!
M'Balz Es-Hari
2011-11-16 03:24:30 UTC
Or how about Whataburger?

http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2011/11/porter-couple-arrested-at-whataburger-get-sexy-in-back-of-police-car/

'Just like you like it', the catch phrase at the end of their
commercials.
b***@bah.com
Damn, that girl's a keeper!
**Bigstick**
2011-11-18 08:24:09 UTC
Post by M'Balz Es-Hari
What a fucking retard!
All the more reason to head to Jack in the Box - 1) They will serve
you breakfast or burgers any hour of the day & 2) nothing better than
a Breakfast Jack when you're drunk at 3 in the morning!
They have these three deep fried tacos for .99
I'm not sure what kind of meat is in them, but damn ... it's good.
The fried cheesy jalapenos with ranch are also good with an ultimate
breakfast sandwich.

And I'm a vegan when I'm sober.

I feel so guilty the next morning.

asked Him to forgive me.
Dick Hertz
2011-11-17 06:01:51 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
Driving around town at 3:00 in the morning?
A little hung-over?
Can't decide between an Egg McMuffin or a Big Mac?
McDonalds will not allow it!
THEY will decide, you fat bastards!
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/wisconsin/mcdonalds-menu-meltdown-657903
She can't have her Big Mac, so she bites her boyfriend and rips his shirt
off....and the dumb bastard still drives her back to McD's, at which point
she attacks him again. I don't know if that says more about him or her.

Incidentally, the other night my kids and I were arguing over which fast
food chain has the best burger. I went with Wendy's, they think it's
McDonalds. As for the worst burger, I'm going with White Castle and their
sliders covered with maggot-shaped onions. Disgusting.

I hear In & Out Burger is really good and will make whatever you want.
Gotta try that on my next trip out west.
**Bigstick**
2011-11-18 08:12:32 UTC
Post by Dick Hertz
Incidentally, the other night my kids and I were arguing over which fast
food chain has the best burger. I went with Wendy's, they think it's
McDonalds.
McDonalds Double Cheese Burger for a buck is okay in a drunken pinch, so is
the Big Mac.

Wendy's used to be good, but those mother fuckers have changed their recipe
so many times ... it pisses me off.
Back in the 80's ... Wendy's Double was one of the best, but now it tastes
like a microwaved mess.

The KING of all FAST FOOD BURGERS is bar none ...

IN-N-OUT's Double Double or 3 x 3.

I know not all you can't get this gastronomical masterpiece on the east
coast.
But I don't give a fuck.

IN-N-OUT is the best.
Just ask Chef Ramsey ... or Google his comments on IN-N-OUT, and how he went
through their drive thru twice in one day.

And I don't want to hear about fucking Five Guys ... they SUCK!!!
Sloppy wet burgers wrapped / squished in Reynolds aluminum wrap!
And way over priced!
Though their fries are fantastic!

asked Him to forgive me.
Dick Hertz
2011-11-20 04:01:55 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
Post by Dick Hertz
Incidentally, the other night my kids and I were arguing over which fast
food chain has the best burger. I went with Wendy's, they think it's
McDonalds.
McDonalds Double Cheese Burger for a buck is okay in a drunken pinch, so
is the Big Mac.
Lately I've been ordering a McDouble and a McChicken off the $1 menu, put
'em both in one bun and wolf it down. Pretty good with some BBQ sauce and a
steal for 2 bucks.
Post by **Bigstick**
Wendy's used to be good, but those mother fuckers have changed their
recipe so many times ... it pisses me off.
Back in the 80's ... Wendy's Double was one of the best, but now it tastes
like a microwaved mess.
I agree that Wendy's used to be much better than it is now. Yet they still
taste fresher than pretty much any other fast food joint. Wonder if their
chili has gone downhill too.

Sonic is pretty average. I like it more for the drinks than the food.

I even like BK's Whopper, although something in their meat usually gives me
massive gas and heartburn 1-2 hours after eating it. Even flame-broiling
can't kill it.

Circa 1982-1984, Hardee's had the best spicy chicken sandwich. Kind of a
darker brown breading as compared to the beige crispy chicken sandwich they
have now, but a really nice mix of white meat and spicy breading. Today's
sandwich doesn't come close.
Post by **Bigstick**
The KING of all FAST FOOD BURGERS is bar none ...
IN-N-OUT's Double Double or 3 x 3.
I know not all you can't get this gastronomical masterpiece on the east
coast.
But I don't give a fuck.
Everything I read says the same thing....In & Out tastes the best and
they'll put pretty much whatever you want on it. I'm shocked that such
customer service exists anymore.