Mob getting ready for Casey Anthony
**Bigstick**
2011-07-16 20:23:20 UTC
Not happy with the outcome of the trial, the mob is getting ready to harass
(or worse) Casey Anthony, and in some cases it has already begun, even
though she isn't released until tomorrow:

A man on facebook, yes a man, with the same name has received numerous death
threats.

Casey Anthony look-alikes are being harassed across the country.

If your name is 'Casey Anthony' and your phone number is listed, more than
likely the mob has contacted you.

The mob mentality is in full force.

Welcome to America.

The Land of Idiots.

**BIGstick**

Could a being create the fifty billion galaxies, each with two hundred
billion stars, then rejoice in the smell of burning goat flesh?
James Goforth
2011-07-17 18:21:53 UTC
I heard Casey Anthony has, in addition to throngs of people wanting her
head on a platter -- supporters who are sending, or trying to send,
money to her, offers of a place to stay, etc.
I haven't seen anything like this in my life.
**Bigstick**
2011-07-17 22:30:02 UTC
Post by James Goforth
I heard Casey Anthony has, in addition to throngs of people wanting her
head on a platter -- supporters who are sending, or trying to send,
money to her, offers of a place to stay, etc.
I haven't seen anything like this in my life.
OJ Simpson?

**BIGstick**

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked
Him to forgive me.
James Goforth
2011-07-18 03:55:24 UTC
Bigstick wrote, "O J Simpson?"
**************************************
Yeah but I guess I was thinking more in terms of the way so many
people are thinking that there isn't a hole deep enough for Casey
Anthony to hide in without a mob finding her, etc.
By contrast, when OJ slithered his way out of slaughtering his wife,
he was seen everywhere partying, dating hot women, hitting the golf
courses and even got his mug on TV now and then, put out some cheezy
book, etc.
Till they threw him in the slammer again for trying to go all gangsta
on someone who (he felt) was in posession of some of his stuff.
Casey Anthony was some complete nobody whose child got more publicity
than the Lindberg baby.
Dick Hurtz
2011-07-19 03:52:41 UTC
Post by James Goforth
Bigstick wrote, "O J Simpson?"
**************************************
Yeah but I guess I was thinking more in terms of the way so many
people are thinking that there isn't a hole deep enough for Casey
Anthony to hide in without a mob finding her, etc.
By contrast, when OJ slithered his way out of slaughtering his wife,
he was seen everywhere partying, dating hot women, hitting the golf
courses and even got his mug on TV now and then, put out some cheezy
book, etc.
Till they threw him in the slammer again for trying to go all gangsta
on someone who (he felt) was in posession of some of his stuff.
Casey Anthony was some complete nobody whose child got more publicity
than the Lindberg baby.
Keep in mind, the media and public tend to go apeshit whenever a mother is
accused/found guilty of killing her kids.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Yates

And no, I don't feel any sympathy for Casey Anthony if she ends up whacked
by some lunatic. Thousands of parents sadly lose their children every year,
but 99.9% of them don't cause a clusterfuck of a case by lying at every
opportunity.

As for OJ, he's where he belongs. As are Johnny Cochran and Kardashian.
**Bigstick**
2011-07-21 05:42:51 UTC
Post by Dick Hurtz
Keep in mind, the media and public tend to go apeshit whenever a mother is
accused/found guilty of killing her kids.
The public and politicians also overreact when it comes to these kinds of
cases, by passing new laws.
New laws that are not exactly thought out rationally, and are passed purely
on raw emotion.

The latest is "Caylee's law", which will make it a FELONY, if a parent
doesn't report a missing child within 24 hours (in some states 12 hours or
even 8 hours).
So if you have a 16 year old boy, who has a habit of taking off for a few
days every now and then ... and you don't report it every time ... you go to
jail.

You can imagine how much this new law is going to cost these already
cash-strapped states.

There should be a "cooling off" period, like at least a year, before these
kind of laws are passed.
Post by Dick Hurtz
And no, I don't feel any sympathy for Casey Anthony if she ends up whacked
by some lunatic. Thousands of parents sadly lose their children every
year, but 99.9% of them don't cause a clusterfuck of a case by lying at
every opportunity.
As for OJ, he's where he belongs. As are Johnny Cochran and Kardashian.
OJ deserves to be in jail.
Cochran and Kardashian defended someone accused of murder, they were doing
their jobs.
To put any blame on them is asinine ... that is our system, and I'm glad we
have that kind of system in place.

Unless of course you are implying they are burning in hell for eternity.
That probably makes a lot of Christians feel good.

Him to forgive me.
Not-So-Big Al
I could not agree more.
**Bigstick**
2011-07-22 03:35:42 UTC
Post by Not-So-Big Al
Post by **Bigstick**
The public and politicians also overreact when it comes to these kinds
of cases, by passing new laws.
New laws that are not exactly thought out rationally, and are passed
purely on raw emotion.
The latest is "Caylee's law", which will make it a FELONY, if a parent
doesn't report a missing child within 24 hours (in some states 12 hours
or even 8 hours).
So if you have a 16 year old boy, who has a habit of taking off for a
few days every now and then ... and you don't report it every time ...
you go to jail.
You can imagine how much this new law is going to cost these already
cash-strapped states.
There should be a "cooling off" period, like at least a year, before
these kind of laws are passed.
I could not agree more.
But we Americanos love to put people in jail!
Stuff those prison cells until they're filled to the max ... and build some
more and more and more and more ...

Interesting point of view from a LIBERTARIAN.
Please take a close look at the GRAPH in this video, and I challenge you not
to cringe with disgust:

Him to forgive me.
**Bigstick**
2011-07-22 04:26:30 UTC
Post by **Bigstick**
But we Americanos love to put people in jail!
Stuff those prison cells until they're filled to the max ... and build some
more and more and more and more ...
p.s. But don't raise our taxes!!!

LOL!
Absurdity and Ignorance beyond belief, all rolled neatly into something
called: AMERICAN.

Seriously, we need to wake up and get with it.

Legalize Drugs, not just Decriminalize.
Victim free so called Criminals should be doing NO TIME in prison.
ZERO. NONE. NADA. ZIPPO.

Do we really want to put a marijuana / cocaine / heroine user in prison?
Will this help them "rehabilitate"?

Of course not.

Pure silliness and stupidity.

But the 'Bible Belt' is putting away these nasty, devil worshiping, DRUG
USERS away for a long long long time!!!

God Bless, America!!!