GUESS WHO'S HEADING TO COURT FOR SLANDER
Intrepid
2011-10-06 12:22:37 UTC
<
As expected, Sunday night's Piers Morgan Show -- featuring Ed Conrad
as guest -- didn't sit well with members of the Pseudo-Scientific
Establishment.
<
One poll of its members, in particular, was rather alarming.
<
< GALLOP POLL
<
5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity
<
==========================
<
This one wasn't so good, either.
<
< TOLL-O- METER
<
< 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
<
< | | | | | | | | | | |
< ^
<
=====================
<
WHAT THE CORRUPT BASTARDS DIDN'T LIKE
<
Ed Conrad, who has had a persistent hard-on for members of the
"Scientific" Establishment for denying his mind-boggling discovery of
petrified human remains between coal veins, finally let if all hang
out in an exclusive interview with Piers Morgan on CNN.
<
ED'S ERECTION VIA CAT-SCAN DETECTION
<
<
============================
<
NASTY RESPONSE FROM A VIEWER
<
Saul Levy <***@cox.net > wrote:
<
PIERS AND ED ARE BOTH MORONS!
<
ED IS ALSO DUMBER THAN ELEPHANT SHIT!
<
IT'S SPELLED GALLUP, FOOL!
<
FUCK OFF, MORON!
<
IDIOT!
<
Saul Levy
<
=========================
<
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
<
I'm finally going to have my day in court!
<
Sometime early in 2012, I fully expect to be living in Saul Levy's
expensive home, driving his Mercedes and playing golf at the Sunny
Valley Golf and Tennis Club where he obviously will no longer be a
member).
<
It's a long story.
Do you have about an hour?
,
=================

It began innocently enough perhapos 15-20 years ago when I first
began posting articles about finding petrified bones, teeth and soft
organs -- some human -- between coal veins.
<
Here are some neat pix.
<
MEET YOUR GGGGGGGGGGGGREAT-GRANDPA
<
HUMAN CRANIUM EMBEDDED IN A BOULDER
(Discovered Between Anthracite Coal Veins)
<
<
<
<
ttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
<
In any event, Saul started posting I am full of CRAP. And he kept
doing it on a regular basis, continually
insulting Me, God and Truth.
<
Please understand that I have long weathered the storm amid all sorts
of sarcastic insults from my critics -- but because Mr. Levy
continuously stated that saying my inquisitive brain is filled with
"elephant crap" was the straw that finally broke the camel's back.
<
Consequently, I have just spoken to my lawyer and have sent Mr. Levy a
notarized letter (return receipt requested).
<
Dear Professor Levy:
<
I have just gotten off the phone with my lawyer after discussing your
slanderous statements about the content of my brain.
<
He requests your full name and address (with ZIP Code) , your Social
Security number, and all phone numbers where you can be reached at all
hours both day and night.
<
He also would like you to submit an appraised value of your present
home and your winter home in Florida (in U.S. dollars) as well as our
current
bank balance in all of your checking and savings accounts, as of Oct.
1. (This includes any deposits in Swiss or off-shore banks.)
<
My attorney also emphasized that he'll need the names of all
organizations in which you hold membership as well as a list of all
your business associates (and their possible aliases, if any).
<
He also asked me to ask you for copies of birth certificates of all
your friends and associates, copies of your tax returns (both IRS and
state) covering the over the past seven years, and the combination
to your locker at the Sunny Valley Golf and Tennis Club.
<
My lawyer also said he'd appreciate receiving pertinent information
concerning possible previous arrests (excluding all minor traffic-
related violations or relatively minor infractions such as illegal
dumping).
<
In addition, he would like information relative to any and all aliases
you may have used and/or are still using and full itinerary of all
trips you may have taken in recent years to Afghanistan, Pakistan,
Iran and/or North Korea.
<
My lawyer also wonders if you'd be so kind to prepare an affidavit
explaining -- in full detail -- why you suddenly have begun growing a
beard.
<
Today is Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011 Could you kindly have all of this
information in my attorney's hands by, say, 3 p.m. Friday. He says
he'd really like to get started on this over the weekend.
<
Thank you and have a pleasant day!
<
Cordially,